Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Cause and Effect?

Okay, so remember that meditation I did for my friend? The one that got him this really amazing girl?

I'd asked him if he wanted me to do another working on the most recent moon, to reinforce what I did. He said no, he thought things were progressing nicely. So two days ago, I cleared off my altar of the remaining bits of the working - moved my love herbs back to their place in the cabinet, put away the Lovers tarot card I had out, moved the candled, blah blah blah.

So today, I come in and he's telling me that she broke things off with him, no reason. Was my clearing of my altar for a new working part of that? Was the energy working not done and I somehow broke the connection?

Or do I have to trust the Universe to be unfolding as it should. I nudged him in the right direction, and things were going well.

So now, I'm wondering if I should have done something for him even though he said not to. Or at least, simply moved the components to another location, but keep them together. And now he's very much back into the "I set myself up for this - who am I to think that anyone would actually want to date me" mindset which is going to make me have to beat him with a stick.

Not sure what to do here...

1 Comments:

Blogger ScorpionTear said...

I think it might have had something to do with you moving the items. Perhaps you should have said a little prayer that would make sure that just because you removed the items, doesn't mean the love should go away. It could have also been something you said in the spell that might have been like, "as long as these items remain as they are shall the love between them remain bound".

I think all parties (you, your friend and his ex) should see this is a learning opportunity. And I think you should also teach your friend not to be dependent on just your prayers, but for him to also work on the relationship. I think it works both ways. I'm one of those believers that feel the universe/Spirit will not help those without some effort on their part.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home